Update ~Oct 8
This week, I tried to control my p5 canvas using a smartphone. I just installed my server in Digital Ocean, and I did not have any idea about server side. I edited my previous web project with Socket.io and combined my p5.js code. Locally it worked well, but I had struggled a lot to upload my files to my server. I had to do it step by step…
Anyway! I succeeded to upload my code to my server. I am soooo happy! it was my first project that I uploaded myself, even though I could not understand the whole process.
Screen Viewer : http://www.hhayley.xyz/weavingCount.html
Mobile Controller : http://www.hhayley.xyz/mobileView2.html
- Chrome tested (iphone6+, nexus) Safari tested(iphone6+)
- Not working LG G3 (Chrome, any browsers) –> hmmm why?
I finally made the 3rd pattern!! It was hard for me, even though it looked like simple.
<3rd pattern! twill weave>
- I tried to imitate the weaving action to draw each line, but I used shake.js that uses accelerometer sensor from mobile. I had to shake my phone quickly and strongly than I expected. So I hope to change the sensing part.
- I connected two phones at the same time, the value conflicted. (last person that connected changed the value.)
- Adding some animation!! by controlling the smartphone or the Arduino sensor data.
- Considering color and speed.