Assembled XYZ Kit & test complete with Ezel program
Making a pen holder for skin surfaces. Using springs the pen is able to move up and down depends on the height of hands.
- The Conductive pens(Circuit Scribe) are not working well. The ink flow was really bad. The most urgent thing is finding a suitable pen that is safe on skin.
- Nickel X (allergy)
- silver O (Circuit Scribe)
- Bare Conductive ink (Difficult to draw)
1. Z axis : we are making a crank for the manual control by users.
2. Bed for a hand : Using a form or sponge.
3. Kill switch : wide foot pedal
4. Conductive ink…